At Dutt Veterinary Hospital, we understand how important consistent and preventive healthcare is for pets and we offer a broad range of general veterinary services and specialty care for cats, dogs, rabbits, chickens, goats, and small farm animals.
We are a family-owned practice, and our medical services are tailored towards making sure your favorite animal companion receives the highest standard of care from an experienced and compassionate team. We take the time to listen to your questions and concerns and there are no rushed appointments at our practice. We specialize in high-quality, personalized care.
Our veterinary services include the following:
- Wellness—Consistent wellness visits build a strong foundation of good health and help keep track of your pet’s overall wellbeing.
- Dental—Routine professional oral care goes a long way toward preventing gum disease and keeping your pet’s teeth clean and fresh.
- Surgery—Dr. Dutt provides comprehensive surgical care for cats, dogs, and small farm animals such as chickens, pigs, goats, and sheep.
- Diagnostics—We use digital radiology and ultrasound technology to provide fast and accurate diagnostic results and treatment options.
- Internal Medicine—Your pet’s internal health is a key component of their quality of life and should be examined on a regular basis.
- End-of-Life Care—We offer compassionate guidance and support for end-of-life and hospice care.